EQUIOS Universal Workflow
EQUIOS Delivers Superior Quality Regardless of the Output Device
EQUIOS uses a single interface to automate job management, including accurate imposition and consistent color management, across multiple output devices. Operators monitor and manage jobs from a central dashboard.
- EQUIOS enables high-speed processing of large amounts of data — a key requirement of variable data printing.
- PDF files can be RIPed to Screen’s PlateRite CTP recorders, Truepress inkjet printers and presses, and inkjet and toner-based POD presses and proofers from third-party vendors.
- The Smart Variable Data Processing function eliminates the need to re-RIP reusable elements each time. EQUIOS automatically extracts, caches and optimizes shared reusable elements included in PDF and PDF/VT variable data.
- A built-in smart imposition function expands the application range to include transpromo, direct mail, books, newspapers and textbooks that support variable data.
- Optimal color conversion settings are automatically chosen from a media database when the operator selects a printer, paper type and screening method.
- Specialized tools adjust CMYK colors as close as possible to spot colors, particularly useful in digital printing where matches to PMS and custom spot colors are required from CMYK.
- Wherever JDF is deployed in a printing environment, EQUIOS integrates seamlessly all the way to the bindery, thanks to the EQUIOSNET Partnership Program with partner companies at both hardware and software levels.
- Job data is transmitted to any third-party management information system via Job Messaging Format. Communication with finishing systems is automated via JDF.
Please provide a little information about yourself before downloading the EQUIOS brochure.