DynaFlex™ Flexo RIP & Software Solution
Packed with Substantial Controls
You can achieve a wider tonal range, sharper image detail and higher print density, resulting in smoother transitions and brighter, more vivid colors.
- DynaFlex’s traditional RIP and workflow features include AM and hybrid screening, preflight and soft proofing for contone and raster pages.
- DotTiff preview, highlight dot support, dot gain tool and trapping significantly reduce throughput times and make the process of creating color separations for flexo printing more precise and effective.
- The enhanced preview and advanced zoom function allow RIPed color separations to be viewed on-screen.
- The prepress operator can interpret customer files, trap the files as they are received, apply distortion and implement the desired screening method.
- File output, in the form of 1-bit TIFF files, drives Screen PlateRite FX Series digital imaging systems at 2,400, 2,540 and 4,800 dpi.
Please provide a little information about yourself before downloading the DynaFlex™ brochure.